A proud family of fishermen spanning three generations, FAVIS of Salcombe catch crab and lobster from the sparkling-clean, nutrient-rich waters of Devon’s beautiful south coast.
The Thoughtful Producer
It was clear we needed to create a brand that was as crafted and cared for as the chickens being reared on the family farm.
A vibrant new range of authentic spice blends and cooking kits from the Indian brand Parampara.
- RT @markwiltshire77: Looking forward to the final on Thurs, great being part of it! @DiverseFineFood @collaboratorsUK @NickiStewart1 https://t.co/4sZ6Taak54
- We could watch our talented illustrator, Sam, for hours.... #mesmerising #ink #art #artwork #illustration #timelapse https://t.co/Ky3bKFPBxM
- RT @TheSeed_Fund: Congratulations to our final four! Meet @adamsfreshchoc @MoorishMilk @OfficePantry and @MoorishMilk in our blog: https://t.co/4DLTPLkLPi
- RT @adamsfreshchoc: We're prepping packs of our fresh raw chocolate for @foodiesfestival Oxford next weekend 🍫🍌🍫🍒🍫🌰🍫🌱 https://t.co/OlFlI9zO9Y
- RT @yuyodrinks: #GreatEscapers interview: we talk to @cerysmatthews about #festivals, inspiration & escaping https://t.co/1raGsL0RMA https://t.co/qWFwL1OzfD
- RT @yuyodrinks: Some great trade coverage in @NatProducts today: "Yuyo brews up yerba mate for UK market" 🌿 https://t.co/nCcc3WYSOl https://t.co/Cwb4hkhx6f
- Congratulations!! Let us know how you get on 🍀 https://t.co/yjzZDFMW1u
- SPOTTED: @camelwinemaker in @TheGrocer. Great to see them in @BoothsCountry extended range of English Wine. 🍾 https://t.co/t11uufkBi6