A proud family of fishermen spanning three generations, FAVIS of Salcombe catch crab and lobster from the sparkling-clean, nutrient-rich waters of Devon’s beautiful south coast.
The Thoughtful Producer
It was clear we needed to create a brand that was as crafted and cared for as the chickens being reared on the family farm.
A vibrant new range of authentic spice blends and cooking kits from the Indian brand Parampara.
Following the huge response and impressive calibre of its 2015...
The beginning of a new year always signifies the start...
- RT @SharphamPark: Recipe inspiration this weekend: buy our Organic Pearled Spelt and get a free recipe card. https://t.co/KKJOq48ygN https://t.co/ZO4XPhpmue
- We're delighted that @teatonics will be launching their new brand @SourceFoodDrink. #escapetheordinary https://t.co/51x069zRe4
- Look at our lovely new business cards printed just in time for @SourceFoodDrink. Come say hello on stand F64/G65 🍇 https://t.co/vIzkDbMDR2
- Elevenses treats from Sally today. Banana bread counts as 1 of your 5 a day right?! https://t.co/dlMehhEcBc
- We're so proud of the new @MarshfieldIces packaging we've packed our freezer full of it! #itsahardlife https://t.co/15lzGVwbe6
- Come and see meet The Seed Fund 2016 at The Source - https://t.co/g0E19kZxE4 #cornwallhour
- The Seed Fund 2016 at The Source - https://t.co/g0E19lh8vC #devonhour #foodbiz
- RT @TheSeed_Fund: The Seed Fund 2016 at The Source : https://t.co/XzzSmMrpfx