A proud family of fishermen spanning three generations, FAVIS of Salcombe catch crab and lobster from the sparkling-clean, nutrient-rich waters of Devon’s beautiful south coast.
The Thoughtful Producer
It was clear we needed to create a brand that was as crafted and cared for as the chickens being reared on the family farm.
A vibrant new range of authentic spice blends and cooking kits from the Indian brand Parampara.
Following the huge response and impressive calibre of its 2015...
The beginning of a new year always signifies the start...
- Apple music throwing out a bit of super jazzed up, plinky piano "let it snow" today in the office #brainhurts #july
- RT @yuyodrinks: Indie #delis, looking to brighten up your shelves? Our premium #organic infusions are available @DiverseFineFood 🌿🍵 https://t.co/2UzE9mIGe8
- Nothing to see here, just @JayneCollabs @FavisLtd and HRH Prince Charles chatting @tasteofthewest 25th anniversary https://t.co/WK1XIMHsaU
- Yesterday @JayneCollabs was curtseying to Prince Charles with @Tasteofthewest - today hosting a Branding Workshop for @TasteofWilts #busy
- RT @ToCharm: It's el scorchio @collaboratorsUK but we're lucky enough to have the lovely @MarshfieldIces just round the corner! 🍦 https://t.co/FYSArODqZV
- RT @TasteofWilts: last chance to book for branding seminar with experts @collaboratorsUK @Inspire_Biz Food and drink?don't miss it https://t.co/GvlqBW84sW
- Beautiful freshly picked flowers in our reception today from @JayneCollabs garden #flowers #fresh #freshflowers https://t.co/4RqChqZpK1
- RT @TasteofWilts: Just 1 week till Branding, marketing &storytelling seminar with @collaboratorsUK @Inspire_Biz Do join us https://t.co/GvlqBW84sW