A proud family of fishermen spanning three generations, FAVIS of Salcombe catch crab and lobster from the sparkling-clean, nutrient-rich waters of Devon’s beautiful south coast.
The Thoughtful Producer
It was clear we needed to create a brand that was as crafted and cared for as the chickens being reared on the family farm.
A vibrant new range of authentic spice blends and cooking kits from the Indian brand Parampara.
Following the huge response and impressive calibre of its 2015...
The beginning of a new year always signifies the start...
- RT @Vin2ouk: A big dollop of @collaboratorsUK onion marmalade in the gravy. All marketing material should taste this good. https://t.co/BUouuh3vbJ
- RT @TheSeed_Fund: Lovely write up about our Speed Mentoring event @Bristolconnect by @BabooGelato - thank you! https://t.co/wDWkd1dmRq
- RT @therummer: New on the bar .... Conker Gin from @ConkerSpirit #bristol #foodie #gin https://t.co/e6tk8xbKww
- RT @cavendishcooks: Starting a food business? #cavendishcooks @artisanschool @TheSeed_Fund @Bristolconnect @collaboratorsUK https://t.co/LtOLVa11Ux
- RT @Sal_Godfrey: Fabulous afternoon @Bristolconnect chatting to some awesome small businesses with @collaboratorsUK & @TheSeed_Fund! #indiesrock 🤘
- Wise words from Paul Vita @Bristolconnect - we couldn't agree more! https://t.co/Igie9NmLbw
- RT @cliftoncoffee: We're @Bristolconnect with @collaboratorsUK & @TheSeed_Fund today, excited to unearth some great new food & drink businesses #bristolfood
- RT @ToCharm: Nursing a sore head after @Bristolconnect but just found out our work for @yuyodrinks is featured on @packagings 🙌 https://t.co/PM0P5VRBc3